Great View

Great View
Guell Parc, Barcelona

Friday, March 30, 2012

Flights...

I have been watching fare trackers for the dates around our wedding and it seems that the prices have dropped considerably.  So if you are coming or considering coming check out the following sites...

www.delta.com
www.united.com
or others such as www.kayak.com or www.cheapoair.com

So here is my tip for airfare:  If you want to have an enjoyable flight, book 1st class :) However, if you are like me the next best thing is to book on European Airlines.  They don't charge extra for peanuts or beverages.
We usually fly KLM which is part of Delta, they provide you with 3 meals and snacks as well as free beverages, wine, beer and such.

Also a reminder for my heavy luggage friends, they are very strict with weight so be careful.  I had to pay 75 euro on one bag on my 1st trip hence I learned my lesson.  They didn't catch it on my way there but on my way home was when they caught me.  So make sure to look up the weight restrictions for your airlines.

Good Luck and I hope you get a great deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment